Terms & Conditions for use of Balkanmarket.net
1. General provisions
Balkanmarket.net is a contemporary website for electronic trade in ownership of the Company for consulting finances and media Balkanmarket DOOEL Skopje.
With these Terms & Conditions are defined the rights and obligations for use of the web site Balkanmarket.net and its services and functionalities.
Balkanmarket.net is a website that can be used by all natural and legal entities in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The users that want to buy and sell through Balkanmarket.net have to register via the option “Registration”, whereas the option “Buyer membership” is intended for registration of natural entities and the option “Company Membership” is intended for registration of legal entities.
The buying through Balkanmarket.net is available for all legal entities and natural entities on the age of 18 and above. If you are at least 14 years old and still not 18, you can shop through Balkanmarket.net under the supervision and consent of Your parent or guardian that agrees with these Terms & Conditions.
The selling through Balkanmarket.net is available for all subjects that legally deal with sale of products and services in the traditional trade.
The right of usage of Balkanmarket.net is personal to the user and is not transferable to any other person, company or subject. The user is responsible in protecting the confidentiality of their own password. The user accepts that despite the fact that the Internet is often a safe place, sometimes there are interferences in the operation and events that are unmanageable by Balkanmarket, and Balkanmarket is not responsible for any loss of data due to transferring information over the Internet. Although the aim of Balkanmarket is for Balkanmarket.net to be accessible non-stop, it might not be available from time to time for any reason, including, but not limited to, routine maintenance. The user understands and accepts that according to circumstances, access to Balkanmarket.net can be stopped or suspended from time to time, whether this is in or out of control of Balkanmarket.
Data entry is automated through adequate electronic on-line forms on Balkanmarket.net or API modules connected with the systems of the users. When the user enters and sends information, the same gives Balkanmarket the right to publish that information on Balkanmarket.net.
Balkanmarket is not responsible for the accuracy, credibility and content of the information entered and published on Balkanmarket.net on behalf of the users i.e. on behalf of Balkanmarket in the name and request of the user. For the accuracy, credibility and content of the information for the products/services and the users that buy and/or sell through Balkanmarket.net is held responsible the user that entered the same.
Balkanmarket may from time to time amend these Terms & Conditions trough a written or electronic document. In such event Balkanmarket shall notify the users in an appropriate manner (including a notification through e-mail and publication through Balkanmarket.net) of such amendment not later than 7 days before it enters into force. Each user agrees to visit Balkanmarket.net regularly to find out about such changes.
Each user bears full responsibility for their actions during the usage of Balkanmarket.net. Also, each user agrees to indemnify and not hold as responsible Balkanmarket.net as well as the persons in charge and the employees for and in respect of: all claims for compensation and costs, including costs for legal representation, that may arise from the illegal use and violation of these Terms & Conditions on behalf of the user or any other user.
Each registered user accepts to receive notifications on the e-mail address entered in the registration form on Balkanmarket.net The Notifications are associated with the services of Balkanmarket.net. Users will receive notifications on their e-mail:
· When they are sent a private message through the internal messaging system of Balkanmarket.net for sending and receiving of messages,
· If the user chosen to follow a product he/she will be notified when there will be changes in the information about that product,
· If the user chosen to follow a company, they will be notified about every activity of that company like adding a new product, changing an existing product, placing a product on promotion or on sale, etc.,
· when there is a new buying request,
· before the expiration of the membership package,
· when there is an order for product/service and all additional actions connected with the preparing, sending and accepting of the same, ect.
Also, each registered user agrees to receive direct mail and newsletters on the e-mail address entered in the registration form on Balkanmarket.net.
The user is obliged during the process of use of the
services provided by Balkanmarket.net on its Server not to load/upload
or in any manner reveal to third parities User contents – information, data,
text, sound, data, files, software, video, photographs, audio materials,
communication or and other materials of links to materials that:
1.1. are inconsistent with Macedonian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the Internet ethics, the common rules of decency and morality;
1.2. subject to intellectual property rights of third parties, except with the consent of the right holder;
1.3. represent a trade or professional secret or any other confidential information, whose disclosure is forbidden by a contract, law or an act of a competent authority;
1.4. contain information of other users’ passwords or access rights without the consent of their holder, as well as software for access to such passwords or rights;
1.5. contain personal data regarding third parties or any other information protected by law, except in compliance with all applicable requirements for their protection, processing and use;
1.6. evoke or contain human or animal violence, humiliation of human dignity, threats to life and physical integrity of persons or animals;
1.7. depict accidents and other serious incidents or crimes;
1.8. have pornographic or explicit sexual content;
1.9. represent or evoke discrimination, based on sex, race, nationality, ethnicity, citizenship, origin, religion or belief, education, beliefs, political affiliation, personal or public status, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, property status or any other signs as well as propagating any other undemocratic ideology;
1.10. are harmful to the good name, honour or dignity of third parties;
1.11. contain vulgar or offensive content towards any
1.12. evoke a violent change of the constitutional order, commission of a crime, personal violence or incitement of racial, ethnic or religious hatred;
1.13. presenti or encourage a behaviour, which threatens environment protection;
1.14. contain information, inciting the commission of terrorist activities and any information relating to terrorism;
1.15. violate any proprietary rights or any legitimate interests of third parties;
1.16. are of poor quality and unclear content;
1.17. have a file size exceeding the maximum size determined on Balkanmarket.net;
If such products are discovered by Balkanmarket, the same shall be immediately deleted and the user that entered the same could be blocked from the system of Balkanmarket.net.
The products and services published on Balkanmarket.net must be in accordance with the appropriate regulation of the Republic of N.Macedonia. In case of a dispute the burden for compliance of the products and services with the positive legislation of the Republic of N.Macedonia, the burden of proof of compliance shall be on the seller.
Balkanmarket is entitled to collect, store, analyze and use statistical data about the usage of Balkanmarket.net in order to notify its customers, users and other parties, publish in other media, to verify the authenticity of the user and communicate with the user in regard to the services of Balkanmarket.net. However the personal data of the users shall be kept as strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to third persons except if required by law or if there is a court order or other compulsory order to do this.
Balkanmarket holds the right to verify the information submitted during the registration process of a company or a professional on Balkanmarket.net and the information submitted for each product or service. If Balkanmarket believes that such information is invalid or it is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, Balkanmarket has the right to delete the same.
Balkanmarket holds the right to remove the contents published on Balkanmarket.net which are against the positive legal regulations.
Deleting of content from Balkanmarket.net by Balkanmarket in accordance with these Terms & Conditions is the exclusive right of Balkanmarket and does not constitute grounds for any rights or claims of any third party.
Balkanmarket is not held responsible for any damage that is a result from the published information about a product, service or users registered on Balkanmarket.net.
Balkanmarket holds the right to add, change, upgrade, cancel and stop services or introduce terms for services on Balkanmarket.net without a previous announcement.
The sales of products and services through Balkanmarket.net imply the right and obligation to respect the Law on buyers’ protection equally as well as in the traditional sale.
2. Buying through Balkanmarket.net
The buying through Balkanmarket.net is done with the click on the button ORDER and by simply filling in of the form for ORDER which Balkanmarket.net generates when you select the option to purchase. After sending the ORDER, the buyer within 24 hours will receive a notification that the product/service is in stock, as well as an offer with the price of the product/service, the approved discount on the price and cost of delivery from the seller (if the option for delivery is chosen). On the received Notification the buyer will have to choose the option to confirm or reject the offer. If the buyer does not choose any of the options for confirmation or rejection within the period specified in the notification, then the system will automatically consider the order as confirmed.
By confirming the order through Balkanmarket.net the buyer base a purchase contract with the seller of the ordered product or service whereby the buyer and seller are required to comply the same in accordance with the made order. Balkanmarket will engage in such relation only in the case of received notification through Balkanmarket.net t of the existence of a problem in achieving the sale contract. Such involvement of Balkanmarket is voluntary and motivated by the idea for improving the quality and reliability of the Internet sales. In the event of such involvement Balkanmarket will strive to overcome the problem occurred in accordance with the applicable legislation, especially the Law on buyers’ protection. Balkanmarket will take all actions in its power that can contribute to the protection of the consumer rights as a buyer, as well as its reference to legally guaranteed rights. Such involvement of Balkanmarket does not affect the user's right to judicial protection.
Within the effort to protect the rights of the consumers, as well as enhancing the confidence in online trade, Balkanmarket guarantees the following rights to its users/consumers:
- The right of returning the product within 1 - 20 days of receipt, in case the same has some defect or does not fit the description posted about it on Balkanmarket.net, whereas the cost of delivery and any other costs for the return shall be borne by the seller and (Depends on Duty procedures)
- The right to replace the product within 15 days of receipt in case it is in good quality, but does not suit the buyer in terms of shape, size, pattern, color, number, or other reasons, whereas the cost for delivery and any other costs for replacement shall be borne by the buyer.
The possibilities for return and replacement can be achieved only if the product is returned unused, with preserved appearance, use properties, seals, factory labels and accompanying documentation which the buyer received together with the product.
The rights of return and replacement Balkanmarket guarantees only for those sales contracts for which the entire communication between buyer and seller unfolded via Balkanmarket.net.
3. Rules of use
1. Do not enter links to other web sites.
2. Do not write unjustified opinions against the competition. Unjustified or unqualified statements may be deleted on behalf of Balkanmarket.
3. Do not include information or use in any other way a material that is the subject of intellectual property rights or other exclusive rights of third parties without their knowledge and permission.
4. Do not include personal data concerning other people without their preliminary consent.
5. Do not market, promote or in other way advertise somebody else’s products/services.
4. Fundamental Directives and Instructions
When you register on Balkanmarket.net:
1. Enter valid information about Your company or the company you work in.
2. Enter and use only legal, polite and honest content.
3. Please follow the “netiquette” when entering information, i.e. it’s advisable not to type your entire content in capital letters or with irregular font or in bold.
When entering a product or a service:
1. Your product should be placed under a category that best describes Your product or service (Your products category may be changed if it is not right for the product during the revision process). A product may be published in 3 categories the most.
2. The products that are for sale must be published in the Products section of Balkanmarket.net, and the Buying Requests must be published in the Buyers section also in 3 categories the most.
3. It is not allowed to publish the same product more than once by the same company.
4. Do not publish products or services that are not allowed for sale according to the laws in N.Macedonia. If such products or services are discovered by Balkanmarket, they will be immediately deleted.
4. Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property Policy
Any copying, distributing, transmitting, or otherwise modifying and using of this web site without explicit written permission from Balkanmarket is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy may result in violations of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and may lead the end-user to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Balkanmarket is not held responsible in case the user breaches the intellectual property rights of a third party while using Balkanmarket.net.
(*Do not forget the procedures of trading rules on other countries. It depends on local laws etc.)